The Residents Advisory Council (RAC) serves as the advisory body for all residents living in assisted housing and is composed of all presidents from resident organizations in our communities. This group encourages residents to participate in all aspects of community life and serves as a liaison to INLIVIAN staff and Commissioners in keeping them aware of problems, concerns and needs of our residents.
The goals of the RAC are:
• To increase the number of resident organizations in our communities
• To increase resident involvement in community activities
• To enhance organization’s relationship with our staff and CMPD
• To create a more family-oriented atmosphere in our communities
• To create better relationships among residents
• To host events and programs that will assist residents in becoming more self-sufficient